Global Sports Nutrition Industry to 2026
Dublin, October 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Sports Nutrition Market Research Report by Product, by Distribution Channel, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global sports nutrition market size was estimated at USD 10.70 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 11.93 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.85% to reach USD 20.96 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Sports Nutrition to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the market was investigated for sports drinks, sports foods and sports supplements. Sports drink is being studied further in the hypertonic, hypotonic and isotonic areas. Sports foods are explored in more detail in energy bars, protein bars and protein gels. Sports supplements are studied in more detail among amino acids, carbohydrates, minerals, omega-3s, probiotics, proteins and vitamins.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been studied through e-commerce, retail / convenience stores and supermarkets / hypermarkets.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks providers in the sports nutrition market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global sports nutrition market including Abbott Laboratories, Atlantic Multipower UK Limited, Bulk Powders, Cardiff Sports Nutrition LTD., Clif Bar & Company, Eleat Sports Nutrition, LLC. , General Nutrition Centers, Inc., Glanbia PLC, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Hormel Foods Corporation, Muscle Pharm, LLC, MusclePharm Corporation, Olimp Laboratories, PepsiCo Inc., Post Holdings, Inc., Science in Sport PLC, Stokely-Van Comp. Inc., The Bountiful Company, Ultimate Nutrition Inc. and Venky’s (India) Limited.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global sports nutrition market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global sports nutrition market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global sports nutrition market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global sports nutrition market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global sports nutrition market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global sports nutrition market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global sports nutrition market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased demand for various types of protein bars, dietary supplements and energy drinks among athletes and bodybuilders
5.2.2. Multiple easy and practical accessibility of the product
5.2.3. Increased disposable income, rapid urbanization and growing number of gyms and health and fitness centers
5.3.1. Availability of cheap counterfeit products and product safety concerns
5.4.1. Growing influence of organic sports nutrition
5.4.2. Growing preference for personalized nutrition
5.4.3. Proliferation of distribution channels
5.5.1. Lack of awareness about the benefits of sports supplements in developing countries
6. Sports nutrition market, by product
6.2. Sports drink
6.3. Sports food
6.3.1. Energy bars
6.3.2. Protein Bars
6.3.3. Protein Gels
6.4. Sports supplements
6.4.1. Amino acids
6.4.4. Omega 3
7. Sports nutrition market, by distribution channel
7.3. Retail Stores / Convenience Stores
7.4. Supermarket / Hypermarket
8. US Sports Nutrition Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Sports Nutrition Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Sports nutrition market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Abbott Laboratories
12.2. Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
12.3. Bulk powders
12.4. Cardiff Sports Nutrition LTD.
12.5. Clif Bar & Company
12.6. Eleat Sports Nutrition, LLC
12.7. General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
12.8. Glanbia SA
12.9. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
12.10. Hormel Food Company
12.11. Muscle Pharm, LLC
12.12. MusclePharm Corporation
12.13. Olimp Laboratories
12.14. PepsiCo Inc.
12.15. Post Holdings, Inc.
12.16. Science in Sport PLC
12.17. Stokely-Van Comp. Inc.
12.18. The generous company
12.19. Ultimate Nutrition Inc.
12.20. Venky’s (India) Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iprihg